Waterwise 4000 Steam Distiller|
Now comes with a Glass Jug
- NOW comes with a Glass Jug to capture the distilled water
- Comes with 2 Post Filter Cups
- Advanced design countertop appliance
- Manual fill - no water hookups
- Automatic shut-off after one gallon cycle
- Gaseous vent and post carbon treatment system
- Stainless steel condenser - not aluminum
- Stainless steel boiler - easy fill
- External heating element for long life
- Detachable 48" power cord
- Compact dimensions: Height Ð 15", Diameter Ð 9"
- Portable and lightweight: 8.4 pounds
- CE Certified
- CSA-NRTL Certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- 120VAC/60Hz 800W
- International 240VAC/50Hz 800W
- Distillate Capacity: 1 Gallon in 4 hours, up to 6 gallons in 24 hours
Click here for our Low Price Guarantee
on all juicers and orders over $100!
(Anywhere within the contiguous 48 states)
This is the Manufacturers
Suggested Retail Price
Our Price is MUCH LOWER at $289.00!
Steam distillation plus carbon filtration provides you with clean, pure drinking water and sparkling ice cubes...while enhancing the natural flavor of juices, soups, coffee, tea and other beverages.
Just fill the distiller with ordinary tap water. Plug it in and push start. That's all it takes! Your distiller will automatically turn off when the cycle is done. You can make a 1 gallon batch in just 4 hours with the Model 4000.
The Waterwise compact design is great for home, office or travel. You make fresh, distilled water according to your own needs. No running out between deliveries! No heavy, awkward bottles to carry or store! No plastic to throw away!
The Waterwise 4000 can save you money. A gallon of homemade pure distilled water costs you about 25 cents. Compare that with bottled water that costs up to $1.50 a gallon.
The Waterwise 4000 features automatic shut off, stainless steel condenser and post carbon treatment systems. Storage bottle included.