Electrolysis Chamber (Water Cell)
The NEW Jupiter Science Venus Water Ionizer
This exciting addition to the Jupiter family has all the features that anyone would ever need in an above counter water ionizer. Ease of use and exceptional performance come with the latest touch screen technology at an amazing price.
While similar in size, shape, and weight to other Jupiter products, the Venus has been upgraded in several areas: This makes the Venus the best value and most contemporary water ionizer now available.
Return to Ionizers
The water cell is the heart of all Jupiter ionizers. Manufactured in Japan to standards that makes Jupiter the company of choice for large corporations such as LG, Samsung, Toyo and Hyundai - your Venus is guaranteed to not only make ideal alkaline and acid water but to continue to make the same quality water year after year. That is why Jupiter Science was the first company to offer a five year warranty.
Jupiter Science has used proprietary matting between the Venus cell electrodes. With any water ionizer, it is essential that this material allow water to pass during ionization. What can happen, however, is that, unless there is an automatic cleaning cycle, very hard water will leave deposits on this material and eventually lower its transfer efficiency. The new proprietary matting used in the Venus water cell is extremely resistant to mineral deposits. Lime, iron, and other minerals are "sloughed off" enabling better ionization for a long period of time. The inner structure of the Venus water cell also enables a much better acid from alkaline water separation. This enhanced segregation between alkaline and acid water results in more efficient ionization as well as better isolation of any remaining chlorine or fluoride. This combination of efficient draining, improved matting, and revised inner structure enables the Venus to operate very efficiently on only one clean cycle of 10 seconds per every 20 liters.
The Venus controls have been designed with the Western kitchen in mind.
The new control panel is membrane sealed making it easy to clean. A gentle touch on the buttons is all that is needed to change any setting.
Control Panel Functions
- - Shows the pH level of acid or alkaline
- - Estimate of filter life - when last bar turns red it is time to order a new filter
- - Alkaline Water Indicator - illuminates when alkaline water is selected
- - Acid Water Indicator - illuminates when acid water is selected. A tune also plays in acid or clean mode
- - Filtered Water Indicator - (Water is filtered, pH Level is not changed)
- - Button to start producing filtered water from the flexible drinking water spout
- - Button to start producing acidic water from the flexible drinking water spout
- - Button to start producing alkaline from the flexible drinking water spout
- - Turns the sounds on and off. Volume level can be adjusted in rear of machine
- - Lights up when machine is self cleaning - auto-cleans for 10 seconds every 20 liters
- - Lights up if machine needs to be serviced
Flow Control Knob
This special feature has been, until now, only available on much more expensive ionizers. This enables you to control the flow of water easily on your ionizer which in turn affects the strength of the alkaline water and -ORP. The slower the water flow the more time the water has to be altered by the ionization process. However, you will find that in almost all cases there will not often be a reason why you would need to slow the flow down due to the exception strength of the Venus's ionization chamber. The control knob though will prove very useful in helping to fine tune your preferred pH level so that you get the exact same pH level every time you use your Venus.
The Venus comes with the same .1M Biostone filter that is available in other top Jupiter models. This filter is very effective at helping to remove many water contaminants and will give a good 1000 gallons of filtered water. You also have the option of purchasing the Venus with a .01M Biostone - the finest domestic filter available. Jupiter has made replacing the biostone filter so much easier with the Venus. One simply opens the filter compartment door, pushes the filter down on its spring loaded pedestal, and pulls the filter out. New filter installation is literally a "SNAP".
This special feature allows for exception user control as you can now reduce the voltage if your water is very hard or increase the voltage if your water is very soft.
In the USA there are places like southern California and Texas where there is a lot of extra calcium in the water and this water is called hard. Because a high level of minerals (or TDS) will produce a higher than average pH you may wish to reduce the voltage so that your acid and alkaline settings show a good range of choices. On the other hand in places like Seattle the water lacks minerals and is called soft. By increasing the voltage in these areas you can get a high alkaline pH as well as a good acid pH.
Alkaline pH 4 selection levels
Acidic pH 4 selection levels
Filtered water - same pH (one level)
Manual Voltage adjustment for an extra 24 pH levels if needed
Automatic cleaning for 10 seconds every 20 liters
Easy to use and stylish touch screen buttons
Automatic Indicator Alert when Filter Requires Replacement
Easy installation of unit next to or over sink. Wall-mounted Option
Comes with everything to Install Unit
Fully automated system using MICOM artificial intelligence with 4 meg ram semiconductor
Automatic turn-on, shut-off via the incoming water "switch"/tap.
Platinum Titanium Electrodes with Advanced Polymer Patented Technology.
Overheating prevention, including hot water automatic shut off
Self diagnostic system.
Automatic turn on, shut off when water pressure is applied.
- Dimension - 13" x 9.75" x 5.5"
- Electrical - Pull 0.5A 80W
- pH Levels - Approx. 5 pH to 10 pH- Depends on Water Source
- Voltage - 120V / 60Hz
- Operation - One touch type
- Water Pressure Tolerances - 0.7-5 kg/cm2
- Operation Type - Auto Start
- Filter Type - Biostone Cartridge .1 or .01 micron
- Cleaning Method - Automatic every 20 L
- Filter Duration - Approx 6-9 Months or 1000 Gallons
- Hookup - Faucet or Cold Water Line
- Electrode Materials - Platinum Titanium
- Flow rate - Approx 1 gal/min
- Chlorine Removal < 0.05PPM
- Cleaning Device Cosmetic Button
- Water Temp 4 ~ 30กษ
- Hot Water Protection - Temp. Sensor(Auto Shutoff)
- Limited Life-Time Warranty